Become an ambassador
- Benefit from free first-year membership and priority access
- Are invited to join the DKI advisory board and help shape the build-out of this community
- Have access to a dedicated curation team to support case creation
To the outside world, you will be seen as a digital leader that helps elevate the digital maturity of the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
Becoming an ambassador is easy, but it involves some work. In a period of 8-12 weeks, you will have to:
- Select your internal use-case team
- Review our use-case template with the DKI team
- Start collecting 1-2 cases for rapid curation by the DKI team
- Attend weekly check-ins with the team
- Submit 10-20 use cases within 12 weeks
Use cases must meet a threshold to qualify for inclusion on the DKI platform. Our team will advise and support you along the way.
Read more about use cases [link to Use cases. Explained.]
Are you confident about ambassadorship? Please leave your email address below, and a team member will reach out to you.